… passionate about improving the health of people and the planet?
… excited about the idea of working with pioneering technology and a team at the forefront of phytochemical research?
… committed to building a company that values the environment as much as profits?
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN THE
Mazza Innovation is not your standard green tech company. We’re on a mission to make this planet a healthier place by harnessing the power of plant-based nutrition—and our leading-edge team of scientists and technologists is making it happen.
At Mazza Innovation, we’re committed to fostering and rewarding innovation, passion, dedication, and environmental leadership. And we believe that the happiness and health of our employees is essential—which is why we invest in their personal and professional development. We want you to be inspired every day.
Thank you for considering employment with Mazza Innovation Ltd. If there are no jobs openings listed below, or none that match your career pursuits, please check back regularly as we are a rapidly growing company.
Production Operator / Power Engineer Job Description
Mazza Innovation has developed the PhytoClean™ method, utilizing the world’s first clean phytochemical high performance extraction technology, producing high value extracts from plants using patented technology.
We are seeking a Power Engineer/Production Operator to join our team in Delta, BC to assist in the operation of our production facility extracting phytochemicals from plant materials. The Power Engineer Intern will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of plant equipment. Other duties include ensuring equipment is well-maintained and addressing any deficiencies in a timely manner.
Production Operator Job Purpose: Responsible for the production and safe handling of plant extracts including running and monitoring equipment, regular maintenance activities and general housekeeping.
Production Operator Job Duties:
- Maintain safe and clean work environment at all times, ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Safe operation of plant boilers (50 hp and 60 hp) including identifying problems and awareness of equipment operating limits
- Regular maintenance of equipment; keep organized maintenance records for all equipment in the production area including the boilers.
- Execution of the production schedule, meeting both production and HSE targets.
- Safe operation of equipment by following standard operating procedures, identifying problems and awareness of equipment operating limits
- Regular maintenance of equipment; keep organized maintenance records for all equipment in the production area.
- Communicate and document issues as required
- Identify opportunities to improve production efficiency and safety and bring them to the attention of superiors
Required Skills and Experience:
- Mechanically inclined with experience working as a machine operator/technician preferably in a production environment (for instance, food production, chemical processing and manufacturing), or a post-secondary education in a relevant field
- Familiarity with ISO certifications and Good Manufacturing Processes
- Results oriented, able to work as part of a functional team
- Flexible to work shifts 24/7
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.